Camilla Morton's books

  • Home
  • Camilla Morton's Biography
  • Camilla Morton's Books
  • Camilla Morton's Blog
  • Where to buy
  • Dedications
  • Reviews
  • Contact Camilla Morton

Camilla Morton's Blog

Wednesday 18 February 2009

made my requests for fashion week.  hate that part.  its like asking to go to a wedding and you know you shouldn't do that.... but if you wait to be asked what if they don't?? and what if you really do have to sit next to the ugly step sister or worse a spiteful editor??! Its no wonder people rather watch it on the web... I might keep some of the painkillers I got from my teeth extraction for Paris. The need may be great. 
Just watched the Brits.  Where did all these bands come from? As for the clothes.  Blip. 
Count Down to Stephen Jones opening... I went and bought an Alaia dress in case I don't fit in the proposed Galliano sample when it arrives... can you imagine??